Thursday, July 26, 2007

Join My Feed Train!

Jean Chia from A Great Pleasure, Bobby of Revellian and First Time Dad - Adrian, invited me to join the Feed Train, which has been revived by JohnCowdotCom. The idea behind this train is to try and get more subscribers to your blog. Make sure you subscribe to all of them on this list. I will be happy to add any new ones you have to my list and vice-versa. I've added 5 new friends to join this list (see below, the ones in blue) so if you are on this list, take note that you have been singled out by me to do your post too!

#Start copy here#

The idea is simple:

You want readers and you want link backs too because that’s all us bloggers want.

So how does it work? Simple! You just copy the list down below on your blog, hence creating link backs for your blogging friends and then click the RSS feed link to subscribe to all of them. Then you add yourself and up to 5 other bloggers and their feeds to the list before you publish it on your own blog. Show your friends some link love :) Just imagine if just 10 people would do this and then 10 more after them. That would get your blog 100 extra link backs and 100 extra feed subscribers!

Feed List

Subscribe to I thought, therefore i blog
Subscribe to Slyvisions: Online Tips, Tricks,and Tools
Subscribe to My Journey to One Million Dollars
Subscribe to Twisted Sister Totally Pissed Off
Subscribe to Make Money Online The Quick and Easy Way
Subscribe to …And Miles To Go Before We Sleep…

#End copy here#

34 comments:

J@n!ce July 26, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Marzie : Please feed me ....http://feeds.feedburner.com/janiceng..... LOL. Thanks :)

Jean Chia July 26, 2007 at 10:58 AM

hi marzie, thanks for the add. I've added the new 5 to my list and amended your feed :)

Mariuca July 26, 2007 at 11:56 AM

Janice! You're already on the list dear! :)

Mariuca July 26, 2007 at 11:56 AM

Jean!! Thanks so much for checking on my post, and thanks for the ammendment! :)

Bobby Revell July 26, 2007 at 1:19 PM

Hi Marzie:) I'm glad to see your post up! I used to never think feeds were important, but they are a big source to gain new readers and boost ratings! I have to update my list and I'm going to every site like vtags and ask to be added on to all. You know how to work that:)

Mariuca July 26, 2007 at 2:22 PM

Bobby!! I'm glad that I managed to get it up!! I would like to get more readers too so am hoping this wil help me some! :)

Nick Phillips, MY July 26, 2007 at 4:48 PM

Marzie, thanx for the invite. Will try my best to get this up as soon as I can so help me god or my name is MUD!

Mariuca July 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM

He he .. MUD is a pretty cute nickname for u, but still... you must join me and my buddies on this train! Let's go peeps! :) :)

joezul July 26, 2007 at 9:57 PM

Hi Marzie,

Thanks for including me in. I 'll definitely put the train up ASAP.

Cheers

You're d'best :)

J@n!ce July 26, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Nick has got a new 'Nick' & that is MUD.... LOL :)

Forumer July 27, 2007 at 12:27 AM

Peace n justice 4 all :D

Reporting, ice ice madam! Task completed!

Thanx for inviting , All the best ;)

P/s: I got a suggestion, please tell Bobby to start Alexa redirect link train for the next evolution :D

Mariuca July 27, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Joe! I'm glad to see on the train, you've been out of touch lately so wanted to make sure you're on top of things! Welcome to the train ;)

Mariuca July 27, 2007 at 12:35 AM

LOL! Cute Janice :)

Forumer! Peace and howdy to u ...he he!

Happy to see u here too, will be by later to check on ur ticket!

And sure, Bobby's Angel #1 will make sure he gets your suggestion! Thanks :)

Bobby Revell July 27, 2007 at 1:15 AM

An Alexa train? All you need if the new firefox toolbar. Alexa needs feedback constantly from u to rate u. If you use an alexa rank tool bar it'll be as good as a train!My new post will have something awesome! Marzie, you are the dream angel that I ...ok nevermind. You're sooooo.... Marzie, I really like you a lot:):):):):):):):)

Mariuca July 27, 2007 at 1:24 AM

He he, thanks for the speedy response Bobby and for ur comment love! Forumer, we shall wait for Bobby's new post and see what other goodies the Master has in store! ;)

Adrian July 27, 2007 at 8:20 AM

Fountd it! And Nick's nick has been MUD for quite a while, ask him, he knows? Don't ya gud buddy! LOL

cooliojones July 27, 2007 at 9:11 AM

This has to be the longest train that I've seen thus far! Thanks so much for including me. And I LOVE the music on your site! Makes me want to bust a move! :)

My New Hustle | Make Money Online

Mariuca July 28, 2007 at 5:55 PM

Found ur seat here Adrian? :)
So MUD huh, care to share the story behind it guys?

Mariuca July 28, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Hey coolio! :) You're welcome and glad u LOVE the music! Go ahead and bust a move all u wan, the train serves FUN too u know! LOL ;)

Neezhom AlManiri July 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM

Mariuca: Thanx for the reciprocal or whatever :D And all the best to us with this train!!

Bobby: Waiting gladly to your new train ;)

All the best my frens

Mariuca July 29, 2007 at 6:31 PM

Of course, no worries! Hey, how many ppl do u have on your site la, every time different commenter ;)

cowboytf July 30, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Man this thing is spreading like wild fire!! I got your ping and have you added to my train.
A Cowboy's Wife

Mariuca July 30, 2007 at 12:21 AM

Howdy! Thanks for adding me in, will hop over to ur blog and say hello! :)

40Hourstogo,  August 2, 2007 at 10:02 AM

Thanks for the link, I've added you to mine.

Mariuca August 2, 2007 at 5:26 PM

Thanks 40 hours, all the best to u :)

Dee August 7, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Hi there Mariuca...
I have participated in this feeds train.. and I was just wondering if it has helped increase the number of your RSS readers? I am writing a post about it soon so I'd really appreciate it if you can email me with your stats at blogozine@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mariuca August 8, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Hi Dee, nice of u to stop by here! I will send u that email :)

lilyruth August 17, 2007 at 10:49 AM

Please feed me and I will feed you just leave me a comment and tell me which feed you want me to add you to yahoo or google or bloglines? GO to http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com and let me know and I will do it and also if you wish to exchange tech favorites Im all for it here is mine http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&ass=http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot and also http://feeds.feedburner.com?LilyruthsThisAndThatFriendlyCottageYourPetsAreWelcomed and be sure to let me know.

Mariuca August 17, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Hi Lily! Welcome to my blog :)
Sure, I'll come by and check out your blog, we'll take it from there! Have a great day :)

lilyruth August 19, 2007 at 4:27 PM

Maurica I have added you to my tech favorites please do not forget to add me to yours! I have subcribe to your feeds also my google reader so I do hope you will Subscribe to mine its http://feeds.feedburner.com/LilyruthsThisAndThatFriendlyCottageYourPetsAreWelcomed and thank yu . I really enjoy visiting your blog and I hope you will come again and visit mine ansd please leave comment in comments section next time and thank you again.

Mariuca August 20, 2007 at 12:36 AM

Hi Lily, I left u a msg on MBL saying that I've faved u on Techno but couldn't find ur subscribe url. Managed to find it this time around and I've just subscribed to ur blog, thanks for doing the same for me! Do come again, looking forward to hear from you! :):):)

lilyruth August 23, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Maurica I do hope you do not mine if I ask your other people who are on your subscribe list if they wish to salso exchsange Feeds with me I will be happy to add them to my Subscribe Feeds if they return the favor allthey have to do is click on this and then go to my blog and let me know they have subscribe to your feeds and I shall definetly subscribe to theirs and thank you Maurica here is my links http://feeds.feedburner.com/LilyruthsThisAndThatFriendlyCottageYourPetsAreWelcomed and thank you this is for anyone who wishes to exchange Subscribe Feeds Please go to http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com and let me know.

Mariuca August 23, 2007 at 1:04 PM

No problem, go ahead. Good luck in your quest Lily. I've already subscribed to your blog! :):):)

Emila Yusof October 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM

hehe was it john chow or john cow?

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin