I first saw Friday Fill-In over at Lainy's blog several weeks back. How interesting I thought and I loved the FFI picture that came along with it too! I thought this was such a creative and fun way to give a quick recap of my thoughts and happenings over the week. Everything in one simple and sweet post, which I adore! Naturally, I had to join in the fun too so here's my very first FFI! I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts for the week. My fill-ins are in lime green by the way.
1. Join me in the fun and excitement of the First Commenter Club.
2. Put a little love in your day!
3. Happiness is finishing my EC round early on a Friday so we can start the weekend early.
4. MPG still unloved by Mr. G leaves me sad and confused.
5. I'm waiting for my first MILLION.
6. Grilled butter chicken is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on B&B, tomorrow my plans include sending the kids to Diva 9 and Sunday, I want to relaxi taxi the whole day!
PS. Thanks Shemah for nudging me to join the fun that is Friday Fill-In!